Bagmaking machine specifically designed for plain or printed bags stacked for wicketing;
these bags are normally used for the automatic filling of items such as fruit/vegetables, bread or hygiene products, diapers and toilet paper, etc. The machine can work many different kind of materials, such as LDPE – LLDPE – HDPE – COEX – PVC – PP – BOPP – PLA, etc.
This machine automatically controls the films side-skid and by detecting the print registration and it automatically adjusts the accessories position to guarantee the limited allowances required by this kind of packaging.
Stacking conveyors are available in several sizes and two designs: conventional platform and a patented automation stack system, by adding a metal wire (for food items) and/or a plastic cap (for hygiene products); the automation stack system is available for new or
existing SCAE wicketers.
Moreover it adopts a semi-automatic quick change of rolls which allows the best working output of the machine. As a result less hand strain. for the machine operator who has more time for the final control of the packing and of the quality of the product.
• Modello 471AV – Alta Velocità
• Modello 441
• Modello 471AV – High Speed
– bread bags with bottom gusset and on request square bottom;
– chicken bags with round bottom;
– fish bags with round bottom;
– fruit and vegetable bags;
– pin blocked bags.
• Modello 441
– hygiene and diaper bags with handle strip, sealed the outer or inner side of the bottom gusset;
– hygiene and diaper bags with strap-handle in the inner side of the bottom gusset;
– hygiene, diaper and toilet paper bags with self-adhesive LDPE handle;
– toilet paper bag with handle strip sealed to the outer or inner part of the bottom of the bag;
– toilet paper bag with shaped-handle and glue reinforce handle to the inner side of the bag;
– carrier bags with handle hole or Patch handle;
– zipper and slider-closed end bags;
– loose or blocked twin bags.